Saturday, October 8, 2016

TODAY I'M A GOOD HUMAN

Being a good human being is really important to me because I hav mostly always been told that I'm a really nice person. To me being a good human being is helping out people even with just the smallest things. Something as little as opening a door for someone or giving up your seat for someone else that needs it more than you do makes a big difference. I remember one day at church it was really full that most people were standing but I was sitting, and I saw that a pregnant woman got there, so without hesitation I gave her my seat. I knew that she must have been tired so I didn't mind giving my seat away. Being a good human being, to me, only counts if you do good deeds with good intentions and expect nothing in return. I'm grateful that there are good humans in this world because if not, it would be a horrible place to live in, where nobody would ever smile at a stranger or do something nice for them just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment