Monday, September 26, 2016

Mistakes For Presidents
 
Knowing about this debate, I knew that Trump and Clinton were going to throw blows at each other, but I didn't they would throw that much shade. From Clinton saying that "Trump was one of the people why the United States went into debt" to Trump saying that "Clinton can't bring back jobs" also that "Clinton has been a senator for 30 years and how come she's barely trying to make a change". Clinton also told Trump that he's full of himself which made me laugh. Both of them trying to interrupt each other in order to get their point across. Clinton wants to raise taxes for the rich so that they can now be easier and less for the poor. Talking about throwing blows, Clinton and Trump talk about ISIS and non relatable and personal comments towards each other. Trump says that Clinton has no leadership which I think is one of the many bull shit comments that come out of Trumps mouth. Well this is getting me frustrated, so I think I'm going to change it and leave it at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment