Thursday, September 22, 2016

Image result for orlando pulse nightclub shooting

The mass shooting from the Orlando Pulse Nightclub was a terrible loss for many families and America. I think that this news really grabbed my attention was because all those innocent peoples lives who were taken. That guy had no fucken right to kill all those innocent people just because they were from the LGBT community! It was the largest mass shooting in American history, he killed 49 people. Of all ages, from 30-50 year olds to the youngest which was an 18 year old girl. It's so shocking how he actually got into the nightclub without the securities noticing he was armed. It's just something I will never understand, like why the fuck do people do this. The news also said that he was also "supposedly" of the LGBT community, so I don't understand why he had to shoot up the nightclub. If he was mad at himself for being the way he was (which I have nothing against) he should've dealt with his own shit instead of going on that selfish rampage. It's just a huge tragedy, my condolences to all those families and friends of the victims. 🙏❤

No comments:

Post a Comment